Need us? Call us. 888-565-PUMA
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain free shipping?
There are multiple ways to qualify for free (standard) shipping when shopping at the PUMA Online Store!
- 1. Buy more than $49 worth of merchandise. Our standing free shipping offer is available every day.
2. Contribute to Soles4Souls. Just a few dollars short of the threshold? Consider making a cash contribution to Soles4Souls. Help yourself while helping others! Click here to make a donation.
3. Become a FreeShipping.com member. PUMA has joined the FreeShipping.com network of retailers. Members enjoy free shipping and other benefits at PUMA.com and over 1000 other online retailers. Click here for more information.
How can I pay?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
PUMA Gift Card
Please ensure that your billing name is entered exactly as it appears on your card. For the protection of our customers, transactions cannot be processed if billing information is not 100% accurate. Your card is not charged until the order ships.
You may also purchase and redeem PUMA Gift Cards via this site. Please see our Gift Card FAQs for more details.
Why can't I add more items to my shopping bag?
You can add a maximum of ten different items per order.
How do I check the status of my order or track a shipment?
Go to My Account and enter your username and password.
How do I return or exchange an item?
PUMA.com is committed to your happiness. We want you to be as pleased with your purchase as we are in serving you. If you're not happy for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days of the delivery date. In order to make your return simple and inexpensive, it’s on the house and we’re picking up the tab! To initiate your FREE return please click MY ACCOUNT for registered users, otherwise click HERE (You’ll just need your Order Number, which you’ll find on your order & shipping confirmation emails from our customer service team. It looks a little something like this: US12345678.) Having trouble, no worries, call customer service at 1-888-565-7862.
For your convenience, you will be able to print a pre-paid shipping label for returns from the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. You may return any PUMA products in their original, unused condition for a full refund of the merchandise value. Please see our Return Policy for additional information regarding returns and exchanges.
Please note that we do not perform exchanges at this time. For assistance in placing a new order for a different size or color please contact our 24 hour customer service at 1-888-565-7862. We are happy to offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on your replacement order.
Click PUMA Factory Return Policy to view the PUMA Factory Return Policy, which differs from the Return Policy of the PUMA Online Store. You can also reach the PUMA Factory Customer Service Team with any questions at USFactoryCustomerService@puma.com or 718-577-1045. They’re on call between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Due to our fast shipping process, it is not possible to change or cancel an order once it has been placed. You will need to return the original package to obtain a refund and/or place an order for the new product. Please see our Return Policy for additional information.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, but not through this web site. Please visit instead our Canadian online shop at http://shop.puma.ca.
Do you ship internationally?
This web site accepts orders to be shipped to the following geographies outside the United States: APO/FPO addresses, American Samoa, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Orders to these locations are not eligible for expedited shipping and may take longer to arrive than the listed delivery times. Customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes levied on the delivery of their orders and for all charges related to returning products to PUMA, if necessary.
Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO addresses. Orders to such addresses are not eligible for expedited shipping, and may take longer to arrive than the listed delivery times. Customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes levied on the delivery of their orders and for all charges related to returning products to PUMA, if necessary.
Do you ship to P.O. boxes ?
Yes, we are able to ship to P.O. boxes via Standard shipping only. Orders to such addresses are not eligible for expedited shipping.
How do I contact customer service?
How is sales tax calculated?
We charge sales and use tax according to Federal, State and Local government guidelines. Tax is calculated based on the shipping address and the appropriate rules for that tax jurisdiction.
Note that the taxes presented at time of order submission are only an estimate, and may not take into account applicable exemptions and tax holidays. Final calculation of applicable taxes will be performed when the order ships and your credit card is charged.
How do I use a promotion/coupon code?
To redeem a promotion or coupon code, enter the code in the appropriate field on the Shopping Bag page. Be sure to enter the code with the exact spelling and capitalization as shown. You must click "redeem" in order for the discount to be applied. The discounted amount will be displayed on the Shopping Bag and Order Summary pages. If the code is invalid, expired or you have not placed the correct products in the shopping bag, a discount will not be applied.
Please also refer to our detailed Terms and Conditions regarding use of this site.
How do I purchase or redeem a PUMA gift card?
Please see our Gift Card FAQs.
Where can I find a PUMA Store or Outlet?
You can search for your nearest PUMA Store via our online Store Directory.
Does Puma offer price adjustments?
If the price of an item you buy from the PUMA Online Store is lowered within fourteen (14) days of the date of your purchase, we will honor the new price and credit the difference to your original form of payment. To obtain your credit, contact us at 888-565-7862, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, item number, and order number in the email request.
- Requests for price adjustments must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
- We will honor only one price adjustment per item.
- Products purchased using a promotion or coupon code are not eligible for price adjustments.
Do you offer sneaker customization?
PUMA customized products are not offered at this time.
How do I care for my PUMA Clothing?
Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided with each article of PUMA clothing. Many of our products should not be put in a dryer, for example, to prevent shrinkage. In general, wash and iron your PUMA clothing turned inside out to protect the printed graphics and embroidery from damage.
How do I care for my PUMA Footwear?
Our high-performance shoes require little maintenance because they're tough and durable. By following these simple directions, you'll enjoy your PUMA shoes even longer:
- Clean your shoes immediately after use if they are exposed to mud or dirt.
- Use your shoes only for their intended purpose.
- Dry your shoes by removing the footbed and allowing them to air dry.
- Pack your shoes with crumpled newspaper to help them retain their shape.
- Never machine-wash or machine-dry your shoes.
- Keep your shoes away from sources of extreme heat, such as radiators, dryers, or space heaters.
- Leather: Hand wash using a soft cloth dampened with mild soap and cold water. Do not immerse or soak in water.
- Nylon and canvas: Using a soft cloth, gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry. Do not bleach or use harsh cleaning agents.
- Suede and nubuck: Use a brush specifically designed for suede to keep the outside surface of your shoes clean.
- Synthetic leather: Use a soft cloth or soft bristle-brush to gently scrub the uppers using mild soap and cold water. Air dry